At Wainwright Instruments we strive to continuously improve and optimize all areas including:
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Environmental Care
- Ethics and Avoidance of Corruption
- Manufacturing Quality
- Customer Service
- Efficiency and Profitability
- Export Procedures and Export Control
Helping us reach and maintain these standards, we are certified according to:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management (download certificate here)
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management (download certificate here)
- OHRIS – Occupational Health and Safety Management (download certificate here)
The RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU has been extended by the Directive 2015/863/EU, adding four further restricted substances and is effective since 22.07.2019. Wainwright Instruments GmbH hereby confirms that all our products comply with this directive, with the exception of brass housing components, which fall under the exemption of Directive 2018/741/EU (Annex III, 6c, Category 11). According to this directive, we may continue to use brass with a mass content of up to 4% lead. Our products do not require RoHS labelling.
(download compliance declaration here)
Wainwright Instruments acts as a downstream user (producer of articles) according to the EU REACH Regulation 1907/2006. According to information from our suppliers lead is the only substance in the most recently published SVHC candidate list that is contained in our products with a concentration of more than 0.1% by mass. The raw materials used in our brass housings contain 3% lead to improve their machinability and corrosion resistance. Our products are not intended to release any substances.
(download our REACH-Declaration here)